1. Dress in the change rooms. It is prohibited to put your skates on in the lobby or in the stands.
2. It is prohibited to warm-up or stretch in the lobby or in the stands. Skaters may warm-up or stretch in the corner beside the ice
surface or in room 304 (see rink attendant for the key).
2. Do not wear jewellery or objects that can fall on the ice and cause injuries.
2. Respect other skaters.
3. Get up quickly after a fall..
4. Do not drink (except water), eat or chew gum on the ice.
5. Do not sit on the boards.
6. Leave the ice immediately at the end of the ice session before the zamboni starts to flood the ice.
7. The rink doors are to remain closed at all times.
8. Be careful of language used on the ice; devoid of swearing and vulgar language.
9. Derogatory comments towards others (skaters and coaches) will not be tolerated.
10. Conversations between skaters on the ice should be kept to a minimum.
11. Decisions made by executive members, coaches and supervisors must always be respected.
12. It is prohibited to loiter or fool around in the dressing rooms during sessions.
13. Be aware of others on the ice at all times in order to avoid accidents.
During stroking sessions:
14. Freestyle, spins and dances are not permitted during these sessions.
During freestyle sessions:
15. Give priority to solos but do not stop skating or teaching.
16. Avoid interfering with a skater who is practicing their solo.
17. Dances and skills are permitted during these sessions however freestyle has priority.
18. With the exception of when you are doing a solo, spins must be executed in the centre of the ice surface and jumps at the
ends of the ice surface.
During dance and skills sessions:
19. Freestyle and stroking are not permitted during dance and skills sessions.
20. Dance music played has priority but does not prevent skaters from practicing other dances.
Asticou Figure Skating Club
P.O. Box 422
Club Voicemail: (819) 682-0118
Isabelle and Paul Duchesnay Arena
92 du Patrimoine
Gatineau (Aylmer Sector), Quebec